Cropdesigner is a software that takes a line drawing image and converts each line to a set of GPS coordinates and shows them on google maps.
As a result you can draw your own image to the earth surface. You can do it manually using a GPS or using a drone or by making your own robot.
This piece of code was written years ago to answer a question: how do the aliens draw crop circles?
The conversion process involves four different steps:
Upload your own image
Or pick one from the preset ..
Cropdesigner has been written by Filippo Cavallarin - filippo.cavallarinwearesegment.com
1. Find a place to mark and adjust the zoom level of the map
2. Drag the image over the map and resize it if needed (be careful, you may lose quality.. use map zoom instead)
3. Click the "mark!" button
4. Zoom map in and out to see the result...
5. At the end, on this panel, you can get GPS coordinates of each point
6. Optionally you can optimize vectors. After optimization the number of points will be reduced